A Look into the Future of Mobile-Enabled Drones

February 7, 2019

The drones market is an area of the IoT forecast for huge growth. This infographic acts as a useful guide to the most essential facts and figures on this burgeoning vertical market. The total number of drones will reach to 86.5 million by 2025, Consumer drones will comprise 79% of the total in 2025 and commercial drones constitute the remaining 21%.

Spotlight

VES Ltd

VES manufactures a wide range of commercial heat recovery products for public, commercial and industrial buildings in the UK. One of the great strengths of VES is its ability to design and build non-standard ventilation products and systems to suit customers​ requirements, in a reasonable timescale and at a competitive price.

Other Infographics
news image

Types of engineering

Infographic | April 3, 2021

Here is a brief description of major types of engineering programs found at many universities. Check with the school that you wish to attend to see if they have a specific program that fits your interest.

Read More
news image

Where Do America’s Mechanical Engineers Work?

Infographic | February 6, 2020

Mechanical engineers are found in dozens of industries, and the technical divisions of ASME span from aerospace to tribology. However, the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the arm of the U.S. government tasked with tracking employment, found that of the 303,440 mechanical engineers at work in the United States in May 2018 the date of its most recent estimate of industry-specific occupational employment and wages, 148,890 work in the manufacturing sector. That’s 49 percent of all mechanical engineers.

Read More
news image

Trade Winds Single-Point Store for construction chemicals products

Infographic | April 2, 2020

Rapid developments in emerging countries and the use of innovative products and materials in construction activities have supported the growth of construction chemicals markets. Construction activities are driven by continuing industrialization and urbanization. Increasing construction expenditures in both new construction and improvement & repair projects will drive the demand for construction chemicals.

Read More
news image

The Science of Construction Equipment Buy vs. Rent Decisions

Infographic | February 28, 2020

Productive work sites can require a variety of construction equipment types, from aerial work platforms and earthmoving equipment to generators, hand tools and light towers. But too many contractors overspend on equipment because they don’t do adequate buy vs. rent analyses that would likely reveal opportunities to cut costs and preserve capital by renting.

Read More
news image

How the STEM Crisis is Threatening the Future of Work

Infographic | January 6, 2020

As the world’s leading economy, the U.S. is under pressure to produce the best minds to solve the greatest challenges facing mankind. The problem is, the United States is falling behind in some of the most important areas of education to help solve the problems of today and tomorrow. The crisis in STEM fields - which cover science, technology, engineering and mathematics - is threatening the growing workforce and in turn, the country’s position in the global economy.

Read More
news image

STEM is on the rise. How can schools help?

Infographic | February 13, 2020

Over the last decade, the U.S. has created nearly 2 million new STEM jobs - but students math and science scores continue to lag behind other nations, according to the Programme for International Student Assessment. STEM includes many ever-evolving and expanding fields, and success requires the ability to continue to learn and adapt to new situations. Raising a STEM workforce starts long before college. So, where do schools begin?

Read More

Spotlight

VES Ltd

VES manufactures a wide range of commercial heat recovery products for public, commercial and industrial buildings in the UK. One of the great strengths of VES is its ability to design and build non-standard ventilation products and systems to suit customers​ requirements, in a reasonable timescale and at a competitive price.

Events